Transform the Industry
All Steel Mid-Rise's innovative wall and floor framing systems constructed of Cold-Formed Steel (CFS) provide a lightweight, durable building shell package for a variety of sectors. Superior sound, fire ratings and structure quality separate All Steel's panelized wall and floor systems from industry competitors. Furthermore, All Steel's commitment to sustainable buildings provides clients with long-term sustainable development with uncompromising strength and durability.
Ratings & Test Data
LEED v4 Contribution Credits
Steel, one of the world’s most sustainable construction materials, can be endlessly recycled without losing quality. This coupled with its strength and durability, make it truly compatible with long-term sustainable development.
Each year, more steel by weight is recycled in North America than paper, plastic, aluminum and glass, combined. In 2012 alone, 88 million tons of steel were recycled in North America.
- Recycling steel saves the energy equivalent to power 20 million homes for one year.
- Today, 97 percent of steel by‐products are re‐used.
- Steel is the only true cradle‐to‐cradle building material as it can be continuously recycled without any quality loss. All Steel Mid-Rise systems are made with 90% recycled content materials.
- Steel is durable and inert, and will not rot or house pests. Coated cold‐formed steel (CFS) has built‐in corrosion resistance that lasts hundreds of years and does not require maintenance or replacement.
- Steel produces little to no construction waste, unlike other structural materials. All Steel Mid-Rise systems are delivered to building sites ready for installation.
CFS is recognized in all major green building standards and rating programs, including the National Green Building Standard (ICC-700) for residential buildings, ASHRAE Standard 189.1 for commercial construction, the International Green Construction Code (IgCC), and the US Green Building Council’s LEED program, which covers all types of buildings.
All Steel Systems may provide 11 points in 7 LEED v4 Credits.
NEED MORE INFORMATION?
For submittals, LEED documentation, test data, or additional technical information, contact All Steel Mid-Rise.