The Timberless-55 floor systems has significantly less weight than traditional/precast construction. The 55 system provides superior sound and structure qualities, while maximizing the design flexibility. Ideal for projects seeking a higher quality floor system, such as condominiums, the 55 system can achieve heights of up to 8 stories.
- Total System Weight of 55 lbs. psf.
- Steel Rebar Reinforcement in 8” Flutes & Wire Mesh
- Concrete Poured at Completion of Each Level
- 14 ft. Mid Span Shoring
- Quick Installation
- Spans up to 30+ Feet
- All Components Non-Combustible
- Cantilever Balconies Possible
- Less Concrete than Slab Construction
- 45 lbs. lighter than traditional pour in place structures
- 25 lbs. lighter than block and plank structures
- Fire Rating
- UL D930 1 hr.
- UL D504 2hr.
- Sound Technical Data
- STC 58 Naked Floor
- IIC 68 with Carpet/Pad
Ready to price your project?
Contact us to learn more about how light gauge steel framing solutions can be flexibly designed for your project for a positive return on investment.