The Timberless-44 floor system has great overall performance, and is ideal for building up to 10 stories. The 3" concrete pour provides a solid feel under foot, while maintaining a light structure for the foundation elements. Furthermore, joists at only 48" O.C. reduce labor and materials to ultimately save on time and money expenditure.
- Total System Weight of 44 lbs. psf.
- Concrete Poured After Completion of Each Level
- No Shoring Required, Saving Time with Sub Trades
- Hat Channels & Drywall Installed at Bottom of Joists for Controlled Sound
- All Components Non-Combustible
- Quick Installation
- Spans up to 30+ Feet
- Cantilever Balconies
RATINGS & TEST DATA
- Fire Rating
- UL I525 1 and 2 hr.
- UL G-555
- Sound Technical Data
- STC 57 with Carpet/Pad
- IIC 77 with Carpet/Pad
DETAILS & SPECS
Ready to price your project?
Contact us to learn more about how light gauge steel framing solutions can be flexibly designed for your project for a positive return on investment.