The Timberless-33 floor system is the lightest cold-formed steel system on the market today. The Timberless-33 system is ideal for taller structures in order to maintain a light foundation and reduce the supporting elements of the foundations and/or podiums such as geo piers, spread footings, pilings, beams, columns, etc. Lower weight delivers less foundation impact and ultimately less cost to the owner/developer. Additionally, the Timberless-33 system is ideal for areas of extreme winter weather conditions, as it can be dried in quickly with one trade driving the critical path.
- Total System Weight of 33 lbs. psf.
- No Shoring Required, Saving Time with Sub Trades
- Gypcrete Poured Once Erected
- Modified Balloon Framed Floor System Technology
- Resilient Channels & Drywall Installed at Bottom of Joists for Controlled Sound
- All Components Non-Combustible
- Quick Installation
- Fire Rating
- UL G564 1 and 2 hr.
- Sound Technical Data
- STC 58 with Carpet/Pad
- IIC 79 with Carpet/Pad
Ready to price your project?
Contact us to learn more about how light gauge steel framing solutions can be flexibly designed for your project for a positive return on investment.